Don’t Forget…All donations are tax deductible and we will provide you with a receipt for tax purposes.
Our EIN # is 27-5410456.
WE ALSO NEED DONATIONS OF MORE DOG RUNS (ALL SIZES) AND EASY UP CRATES. OF COURSE THIS IS ALL TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
Here is what we have already accomplished to succeed:
- Harkins Theaters has provided us a PSA worth $8,000. In May 2014 they will advertise our need for fosters on 88 screen for the entire month before every movie!
- The Binky Foundation has already provided us with a grant to purchase quite a few dog runs!
- We have a detailed foster manual that assists fosters in knowing exactly what they need to do to be successful!
- Our fosters are trained to also be adoption counselors. Our fosters have a certain autonomy in adopting out their babies. After all, who knows them better than the people that raised them.
Sounds exciting right? Well, we hope other rescues try the same thing. If we all work together we can save so many more lives!
Check out our wishlist at Amazon.com
and have items shipped directly to us!
Sponsor a Pet
Medical costs are high for our Special Needs animals. Your loving sponsorship helps us to continue providing the best care available.
Cars 4 Causes®
All About Animals Rescue has partnered with Cars 4 Causes® to process their vehicle donations. Cars 4 Causes® is America’s 1st vehicle donation charity and specializes in turning donated vehicles into cash for your favorite charity. Your donation to Cars 4 Causes® will help raise money for All About Animals Rescue.
Through the years, your beloved pet(s) have provided you with companionship, comfort and love. By making a bequest or other planned gift to All About Animals, you will continue to save the lives of homeless animals for years to come.
Donate in Honor
Donate in honor of a friend or family member and we will send them a note to let them know!
Donate in Memory
Donate in memory of a friend or family member.
IRAs: New Tax-Saving Opportunity for Donors Age 70 or Older
IRA Charitable Rollover Donation Reinstated for 2010 and 2011
Congress has reauthorized legislation that allows donors 70 ½ and older to make charitable gifts from their IRA account as part of the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization and Job Creation Act of 2010 (PL111-312).
- You must be 70 ½ or older at the time of the gift.
- The transfers must originate from a traditional IRA or Roth account. 401k, 403b, Sep or other retirement plans do not qualify.
- Your plan provider must issue the donation directly to the charity. Funds withdrawn and personally sent by you to the charity do not qualify.
- Your donation can be used to satisfy your Minimum Required Distribution.
- The donation can be excluded from your gross income for federal tax purposes.
- An individual can donate up to $100,000 per year.
- Contact your IRA custodian or plan provider to discuss your gift intent. They will provide you with their procedures.