Don’t Forget…All donations are tax deductible and we will provide you with a receipt for tax purposes.
Our EIN # is 27-5410456.
Dog Supplies – Cat Supplies – Pet Blog
“Paws for a Cause” Program
Make a generous gift certificate donation to All About Animals Rescue simply by clicking through the banner provided tot the left. All of your information will be prefilled in a custom Gift Certificate order form. All you need to do is enter your amount and checkout.
Check out our wishlist at Amazon.com
and have items shipped directly to us!
Sponsor a Pet
Medical costs are high for our Special Needs animals. Your loving sponsorship helps us to continue providing the best care available.
Cars 4 Causes®
All About Animals Rescue has partnered with Cars 4 Causes® to process their vehicle donations. Cars 4 Causes® is America’s 1st vehicle donation charity and specializes in turning donated vehicles into cash for your favorite charity. Your donation to Cars 4 Causes® will help raise money for All About Animals Rescue.
Through the years, your beloved pet(s) have provided you with companionship, comfort and love. By making a bequest or other planned gift to All About Animals, you will continue to save the lives of homeless animals for years to come.
Donate in Honor
Donate in honor of a friend or family member and we will send them a note to let them know!
Donate in Memory
Donate in memory of a friend or family member.
IRAs: New Tax-Saving Opportunity for Donors Age 70 or Older
IRA Charitable Rollover Donation Reinstated for 2010 and 2011
Congress has reauthorized legislation that allows donors 70 ½ and older to make charitable gifts from their IRA account as part of the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization and Job Creation Act of 2010 (PL111-312).
- You must be 70 ½ or older at the time of the gift.
- The transfers must originate from a traditional IRA or Roth account. 401k, 403b, Sep or other retirement plans do not qualify.
- Your plan provider must issue the donation directly to the charity. Funds withdrawn and personally sent by you to the charity do not qualify.
- Your donation can be used to satisfy your Minimum Required Distribution.
- The donation can be excluded from your gross income for federal tax purposes.
- An individual can donate up to $100,000 per year.
- Contact your IRA custodian or plan provider to discuss your gift intent. They will provide you with their procedures.